The Cosanti Foundation is proud to launch its first Membership Program in honor of Arcosanti’s 50th Anniversary!
2020 marks an important milestone for The Cosanti Foundation as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Arcosanti’s founding with a $50 membership program. When you become a “Friend of The Cosanti Foundation” member, you are joining our diverse community of thinkers and doers in a shared pursuit of a more sustainable world through holistic urban design that aims to do more with less, nurture the planet, and create a habitat for humankind that is built around people, not cars and doing more with less.
For only $50, Friends of The Foundation receive advance notification of upcoming events and programs, free tour passes, discounts on programs and events, hands-on arts workshops, and exclusive offers on publications, windbells, and other hand-crafted one-of-a-kind products from Cosanti Originals.
Since 1965, The Cosanti Foundation has been dedicated to influencing the way the built world is created in balance with the environment. We could not do the important work we do without the support and generosity of these foundations, collaborators, individual donors, and partners.
- Patrick & Ronda McWhortor
- Jai Singh Khalsa
- John Walsh
- Steve Ostwinkle
- Billie Jo and Judd Herberger
- Mary Hoadley & Roger Tomalty
- Scott DeWald
- Yutiang Jiang
- The Owens Family
- AZ Humanities
- AZ Community Council of Yavapai County
- The Satterberg Foundation
- The Flynn Foundation
- The Arizona Community Foundation
- Stanley Hanson Foundation
- The Mittie and Jim Figura Charitable Fund
- The Coppola Family Foundation
- Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
- Local First Arizona
- ASU’s Center for Biomediated and Bio-inspired Geotechnics
- Arizona Forward
- Temple University
- Rox Media
- Phoenix Magazine
- Phoenix Home and Garden Magazine
Comments are closed.